How it works
Create an Artist account and verify your identification.
Once approved by Art Tap Exchange advisors, post information related to the work including specific tags. Your art works will be matched with buyers based on your art tags!
Connect to your audience and introduce your arts. You can share your story with various people and message them through your Dashboard.
Apply to be an Art Tap Exchange Artist
We encourage you to apply as an artists of Art Tap Exchange! Please apply with a resume and a link to an online or pdf portfolio.
- Application forms must be fully completed.
- Artwork must be sized appropriately to be displayed.
Referrals for other artists
You can refer a talented artist to us by emailing us their portfolio at email@example.com.
Pieces must be original and show creativity and skill
Education Professional experience
Exhibitions, art fairs, art projects or art experiences
Is the artwork appropriate for diverse audiences? Artworks that include violence, racial/ gender/ sexual discrimination or nudity of underage models will not be accepted.
Art Tap Exchange loves and supports art and artists. We ensures equal opportunities to all artists without regard to race, gender, age, national origins or sexual orientation. we endeavor to select and promote the qualified artists based upon experience, suitability, and potential.
Creating a profile
About page (mandatory) Link to profile page.
You can remove yourself from select email notifications by clicking "unsubscribe" on an Art Tap Exchange email. You have the choice of receiving or opting out of the following:
- Order details: placed, shipped and tracking details
- Newsletters: interviews, events and other information about Art Tap Exchange art/artists
- Social Feed and Blog: new posts
You can allow push notifications on your app to be notified instantly about account related activities.
Security & Password
Changing your username
You will find an option to change your username in your Profile under security settings.
Resetting your password
On the login page, enter your email address and click “reset password”. Check your email and follow the link to set a new password.
- $100 to $10,000 USD or CAD
- Framing is optional. Works can be included with and without frames. Please whether or not the frame is included when uploading your work.
Works permitted for selling
- Pieces that can be shipped easily and require minimal or no guidance for installation are . These include paintings, photographs, prints, collage, and mixed media with little relief.
- Tagging your work is important. This allows users to better find your work on the site. Include as many tags as you like about the subject, colour, genre, media used, style, emotions the piece evokes and anything you feel differentiates your work from the rest.
Tips & Recommendations
Packaging flat artwork
Packaging & Shipping
We are working on a partnership with a shipping suppliers to get you discounts on shipping costs.
Specify and post your return policy for your buyer and artworks. Our recommendation of return is between 7-14 days upon delivery.
Place the tracking details for your buyer once your artwork is shipped.
Ethics & customer service
We expect our artists to follow guidelines will help us meet the highest level of customer service.
- Please honor your processing and shipping times.
- Respond to messages and queries in a timely manner.
- State your policies clearly.
- Try to work out disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer. If your buyer should open a case, this Help article explains how to work together to resolve it.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.